Is your favorite home page on Internet Explorer suddenly changed to an unfamiliar web site called Better-Search.net? Why it can't be changed or removed? Are you eager to delete this annoying virus issue but have no idea how to do? Apparently, your browser has been hijacked by a browser redirect virus! If you are the one among those who are suffering this annoyance, please take it easy, as we have a step-by-step guide to help you remove this virus completely.
Evidences of Dangerous Better-Search.netBetter-Search.net is categorized as a type of browser hijacker. As long as this browser hijacker comes out, it will try to make great changes of the system without asking any permission from users. As many cases shown, it will attach to all kind of browsers such as Yahoo, Bing, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Google Chrome. It changes the settings of default homepage and search into a different one. Your homepage and search will be changed into Better-Search.net. So if you often get the unwanted search results when search on the affected browsers. Clicking new link or new tab, you will be redirected to this website freely. We recommend that you ignore the top section of these search results, also known as "Ads related" because these are the sponsored links which might route you to unreliable websites. Therefore, it is strongly recommended to remove Better-Search.net virus immediately to secure your system and data.
INFECTED SYMPTOMS:More unrelated search results are reaching day by day;
Better-Search.net forcibly customizes the default homepage, search engine and bookmarks of your computer;
Changes are blocked/prevented by error message;
You need to take a long time to open a webpage than before;
Better-Search.net can redirect you to malicious websites with numerous pop up ads to interrupt and stop you from doing anything on your computer;
To sum up: If you encounter some problems to remove Better-Search.net and the pop-up ads freak you out, you can use the following step-step guide to get rid of Better-Search.net from the browser right now.
Install automatic removal tools using these simple instructions:
1. Restart the computer and straight away start hitting F8 on your keyboard.
2. Select Safe Mode with Networking feature, which will allow you to access the desktop and download antimalware tools.
3. Download a legal and reliable malware removal application.
4. Now, open Run (within Start Menu) and enter "msconfig".
5. System Configuration Utility will show up, and what you need to do is go to the Startup and choose Disable All (or at least disable the suspicious, unfamiliar programs from the list).
6. Now restart as you normally would and quickly install the downloaded software.
How to remove Better-Search.netAlways, Better-Search.net adds itself to registry entries, system sections and startup folder. To delete this entirely, attempt to use uninstaller in control panel of your PC. Whereat, try to find symbols of 'Better-Search.net' in registry and take advantage of preset Windows search system. Visual guide under.
Deleting from Windows 7
1. Uninstall Better-Search.net from Control Panel (Control Panel - Uninstall a program - Uninstall Better-Search.net)
2. Delete folders
3. Remove next registry keys
Removing from Windows 8
1. Point to the upper-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer down, and tap Search.
2. Enter control panel in the search box, and then click Control Panel.
3. Under View by:, select Large Icons, and then click Programs and features.
4. Click the program, and then click Uninstall.
5. Follow the instructions on the screen.
6. Uninstall Better-Search.net from Control Panel (Control Panel - Uninstall a program - Uninstall Better-Search.net)
7. Remove folders and registry keys like on Win7.
How to remove Better-Search.net from browserPortion of the difficulties concerning deleting Better-Search.net is the fact occasionally while you uninstal the program from Control Panel, it continually stays in browser. Unfortunately, not always deleting sections with registry keys of malware leads to replace your default page with search engine to initial controls. You have to roll back browser settings in different methods for each of browsers.
How to uninstall Better-Search.net from Google Chrome
Remove add-on: Customize and Control Google Chrome - Tools -
Extensions - Remove Better-Search.net
Change homepage: Customize and Control Google Chrome - Settings - On startup-Set pages- Put "about:blank"
How to remove Better-Search.net from Internet Explorer
Disable add-on: Tools - Manage add-ons - Remove Better-Search.net
Change homepage: Tools - Internet Options - General - Home page -
To change new tab: Tools - Internet Options - General -Tabs
How to uninstall Better-Search.net from Mozilla Firefox
Delete add-on: Tools - Add-ons - Remove Better-Search.net
Homepage: Tools - Options - General - Put "about:blank" into
To change new tab:
?Put "about:config" into address bar;
?Confirm the suggestion;
?Search for "browser.newtab.url";
?Reset this field (right-click and choose reset).